Thursday 19 June 2014

#2 Memoir Positivity is the Key to happiness

Authors note: I am a strong believer in the power of thinking positively and for that reason I have decided to make this memoir based on it. This picture was taken the day of me and mark completing the very rigorous tutorial video project in graphic arts which I believe turned out quite well but only because of the constructive criticism of others and the power of perseverance and positivity once we had completed it we not only felt a great deal of a accomplishment but as well happiness. the word positivity is red to signify the positive charge and if you notice there aren't any words in black this is because black is representative of a negative charge. The word Key has been changed to yellow this is because in my mind when I think of an ultimate key to life it is the sun and thus I made the key yellow because I believe the ultimate key to life is positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment